The Quireboys - Huddersfield Tokyo - 25 February 2011

A new music venue for, and I have to say it has a lot of potential as a venue. On the minus side though there was no beer on draft so I had to make do with over priced bottles of lager all night. That meant of course that I had to have a gypsies kiss half way through the night in the unisex toilets, er uhm, a bit continental for me!
So onto the music, the evening started with a great seven song set from local band Liberty Slaves. I’ll keep an eye open for them in the future.



The Quireboys set was just one big party from the start to finish. All the hits and more were in the set list. The whole band seemed to be having a great time and Spike had a smile that went from ear to ear all night. Lots of drinking, lots of singing and a great night was had by everyone.

 
 




Rock n Roll is still alive
and kicking with this band!!!
NH

Popular Posts from last 30 Days