Within Temptation Whole World Is Watching

Within Temptation have released a video for the track ‘Whole World is Watching’ featuring the golden-voiced frontman of Soul Asylum which is the third single off the new cd Hydra which was released yesterday.
“I remember when I first heard the song ‘Runaway Train’”, recalls Sharon. “I was travelling through India and I saw the video on MTV Asia. Dave’s voice and lyrics just blew me away! The impact of that song combined with the images of India never left me. When we wrote ‘Whole World Is Watching’, Dave was at the top of our list. He has such a captivating voice- and this is what made the song exactly how we knew it should be. This track is about overcoming setbacks in life- after all, those setbacks are what create you. It feels as if the whole world is with you when these things happen. It’s an optimistic song, but dramatic at the same time.”
The video is directed by Patric Ullaeus.

Popular Posts from last 30 Days